I've been using the Super Ego bag from Tom Bihn for the last 4 months or so to carrry around my 17" Mac laptop. I bought it used from a friend.
Here's what I like about it:
- It's big
- It's red and black
- The Brain Cell laptop sleeve has hard sides, and removes easily to make a flat lap-table for the Mac on my lap.
- The front pouch under the pack has a great kangaroo-like pocketability that holds lots of pens, cards, papers, cords, without letting them spill out
- It has cool side zippers for receipts, wallets, and things you just don't want to lose
- It has a comfy strap AND a belt strap for biking stably
- It has waterproof zippers
What I don't like
- Sometimes, it's a little TOO big
- It feels a little homemade compared to Timbuk2 bags
- The straps don't detach easily
But it's great overall. I've had several other laptop bags, mostly Timbuk2, and there is a roomy, stretchable quality to this that keeps me using it every day. It's great on a bike, on a plane, ferry, bus, or just strutting down the street across my back.

2 comments:
My next backpack...
http://www.booqbags.com/s.nl;jsessionid=0a0108431f433e9f75c80fbf4342acddbd4419e57971.e3eSbNyQc3mLe34Pa38Ta38Tbhb0?it=A&id=322&sc=11&category=-111
Yep - that is really nice, jaf. It looks sort of like the one you have - but sleeker and better.
Post a Comment